Whether you are needing to file your initial application, appeal a recent denial or need representation for upcoming hearing, we offer personal service every step of the way.
Here are just a few of the ways we can help you. We will:
- File your initial application for SSDI and/or SSI. We will call and take your application over the phone — there is no need to go wait for hours at your local SSA office or try to navigate the complex internet application.
- Cover the cost of all case expenses!
- Work with the SSA in securing all your medical records.
- Help you in completing all additional forms such as the Function and Work History Reports.
- Create forms for your doctors to complete about your limitations — which can support your claim.
- If your case if denied, we will promptly appeal any denials.
- Prepare a brief that covers rules and regulations supporting your case.
- If a hearing is required, we will properly prepare you for testimony and represent you at the hearing.
- For those who are uninsured, we will try to locate free/low-cost medical and mental health clinics in your area.
Medical Records & Evidence
Let us handle the time consuming tasks involved in gathering and organizing your medical records and evidence. We have years of experience in evaluating the medical, vocational and legal issues that have to be assessed in every Social Security claim.
Disability & SSI Forms
If you are needing to file an initial application, we can assist you in applying for Title II Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) or Title XVI Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
In addition, you will be expected to complete the Function and Work History Reports and often other impairment specific forms during this process. We can assist you in making sure these important documents are completed properly and submitted timely.
Appeal Disability Denials
In the unfortunate event your claim is denied, we will promptly appeal any denials. Our experience can be invaluable in helping you with appealing a denied claim. We know the process inside and out. If you need help with a denial, don’t delay contacting us to represent you as there is a 60 day time limit for appeals. We can file your Request for Reconsideration or a Request for Hearing by Administrative Law Judge.
We will explain the hearing process in detail and prepare you to testify. In addition, Mr. Hynes will write a brief for the judge that covers rules and regulations supporting your case. As your representative we know the questions to ask any witnesses and how to best present your evidence. Mr. Hynes has handled hundreds of hearings and is the expert you need at this critical level. Mr. Hynes will likely have seen your judge many times and know how to best prepare you and your case.
Free or Low-Cost Community Services
Many of our clients are uninsured and/or low income, so we try to help them find various community support services such as low cost / free clinics, mental health services as well as utility assistance. Some of the services also help people with applying for free or low cost prescriptions to meet their particular medical needs.